Are you a coffee lover and looking for the best automatic espresso machine for your coffee needs? Well, this post is perfect for you. We will provide you a comprehensive list of the best 8 automatic espresso machines in the market today. So, you can enjoy your favorite coffee instantly. Let us now dive into these top automatic espresso machines.
The Jura A1 is made from stainless steel material for high durability. It has 2.3 pounds capacity and 37 ounces water tank capacity. Jura A1 comes with 4.4 ounces bean hopper capacity. If you love black coffee, this automatic espresso machine is best for you. With this automatic espresso machine, you can adjust the coffee strength based on your preference.
- Espresso, Ristretto, Coffee drinks
- JURA exclusive Pulse Extraction Process to provide you the best coffee quality
- Quick heat-up time of about 30 seconds
- Affordable automatic espresso machine that can provide you with high-end espresso
- It features a modern and sleek design, making it a good addition to your home
- It comes with three programmable buttons for drink size, and brewing only needs a press of a button
- Small plastic tab sticking out on the bean hopper lid
- Poor product warranty
Another quality automatic espresso machine is Gaggia Anima Prestige. With this machine, you can easily make five various coffee types with just a touch of a button. It is equipped with more innovative features to make the best of your coffee experience. This espresso machine has easy operation and maintenance.
- Programmable machine that allows you to save your time in the mornings while enjoying perfect coffee
- It is made from stainless steel for a modern and elegant design that can suit your home
- It comes with a bean-to-cup feature with automatic milk frothing for macchiato, cappuccinos, and lattes
- It has three temperature settings, minimum, medium, and maximum
- Removable 60 oz water reservoir you can access on the top left of the machine
- 8.8-ounce capacity bean hopper on the top right of the machine
- Requires constant maintenance, greasing, and cleaning
If you want a more advanced automatic espresso machine, the Breville Oracle Touch is the best option. It has a fully automatic tamping feature, an auto PID sensor for milk texturing, and a dual broiler heater. It comes with elegant brushed stainless steel color.
- Allows you to make eight different coffees and set them according to your preference
- It has touchscreen human interface input that offers third-wave specialty coffee using four keys formula
- Features integrated precision conical burr grinder that automatically grinds, doses, and tamps 22 g of fresh ground coffee
- Over Pressure Valve limits maximum pump pressure throughout extraction to avoid bitter flavors
- Offers precise espresso extraction to give you the best taste coffee
- It has automatic microfoam milk texturing
- It was a little bit expensive
Jura ENA 8 can be your best compact automatic espresso machine. It has 37 ounces water tank capacity and 4.4 ounces bean hopper capacity. With this espresso machine, you can enjoy different drinks, including Espresso, Ristretto, Latte macchiato, Espresso doppio, Macchiato, Frothed milk, Flat white, coffee, and hot water.
- 30 seconds heat-up time that allows you instant coffee
- Features Pulse Extraction Process technology for flavorful and richer espresso
- Ultra-fast AromaG3 grinder
- Offers fully-functional automatic milk frothing system and 2.8 inches color display for drink selection and programming
- Super compact machine that comes with elegant and unique round water reservoir patterned to appear like crystal
- It was a little bit expensive
If you’re into lattes, the Philips 3200 with LatteGo espresso machine is the best choice. This machine comes with 61 ounces capacity and 8.8 ounces bean hopper capacity. With this machine, you can enjoy drinks like Americano, Espresso, Latte Macchiato, Coffee, and hot water. It has a removable brew group.
- Intuitive touch display
- Easy cleaning with its fully removable brewing group
- Up to 5000 cups without descaling
- 12-step grinder adjustment
- It comes with a water hardness test strip, measuring scoop, LatteGo storage lid, AquaClean filter, and grease tube
- 100% ceramic grinders, so you can enjoy fresh aromatic coffee
- Small grease tube and the replacement is costly
Gaggia Brera is another quality automatic espresso machine you can avail of in the market. It has 40 ounces water tank capacity and 8.8 ounces bean hopper capacity. With it, you can enjoy drinks including Milky drinks, Espresso, American, and hot water. It has 60 seconds heat-up time and a removable brew group.
- Quality but more affordable automatic espresso machine
- Compact and easy to use machine
- It comes with a Pannarello wand frothing for lattes and cappuccinos
- LED display with illuminated icons and push-button controls for a hassle-free experience
- It has a 1-year warranty
- Some complaint about its quality
The Saeco Xelsis is among the top digital super-automatic espresso machines on the market. It can offer you full control, thanks to its primer programming. You can control the milk, temperature, espresso volume to dose, and texture.
- It comes with an elegant and fancy design making it a good addition to your home
- Automatic brewing allows you to choose between 15 various coffee drinks
- Ceramic grinders that extract the best coffee flavor and avoid it from overheating
- HygieSteam automated steam cleaning system for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Features user profile wherein you can dial your favorite drinks and save them to your dedicated profile for easy access
- It comes with a high price tag
If you want an elegant automatic espresso machine, the Miele CM635 is the best choice. It is available in black or white option. With its modern design, it can be a beautiful display in your home. One unique feature of this espresso machine is that it can offer you two cups of coffee at once.
- Elegant design
- 8 cups capacity
- Program up to 4 user profiles with individual settings for strength, portion size, brewing temperature, and more
- OneTouch and OneTouch for Two functions, you can make one or two servings in a touch of the button
- Comes with DirectSensor Control Panel, Integrated Cup Warmer, and Coffee Pot Function
- Poor customer service
- Some complaint about its plastic flavor
Do you want to enjoy a delicious instant coffee in the morning? Get your automatic espresso machine now!